Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Something New

I want to say a sunny hello to all of you, my followers. You may have noticed I have posted new merchant adds on the right side of my column. Many people buy from these companies.

 I would like to ask for your help. If you are planning to buy from one of these companies, could you go through the link on my blog page? I get a small commission from each purchase that you buy, when using these links. In helping me to do this small favor it helps me to fund this blog, keep it up and running.

I try to find the best deals out there for you and me both. If there is a web site you frequently buy from and would like to see it on my blog, Please let me know if I can get it on there I will.

Also the blog is coming up on 10,000 hits. This is exciting as it is growing. So if you like my blog, by all means please pass on the word. Word of mouth is the best advertiser.

Thanks Have a nice day.

2 comments: