Monday, June 9, 2014

The truth is......

It has been a while since I have put anything up on this blog. The truth is I have been really busy and have not been able to afford to devote the time to the blog. My family is much more important. However that doesn't mean I am giving up on the blog. I am not....

As you may have seen on the news, fire season is early. Really early. So that being said I will have my regular and always popular fire updates. Maybe I will call it "from behind the fire lines". I will post pictures of the fire I am on as well as the inside scoop. Stay tuned for more.

The truth is I have been disappointed by the amount of traffic I have had on this blog. It was great for a while and then it suddenly dropped,off  the face of the earth. I suppose it wasn't interesting enough or sexy enough. Maybe people just don't have time to check it out.

I have decided I will try to keep it up and running through fire season and if the blog doesn't pick up enough hits per day then I will disband it. So again if you like my blog please spread the word and let's increase the hits it gets. If we can get 100,000 hits by September 1st I will keep it up and running. If not......we'll as much as I hate to I will close it down.

Let's see if we.....you and me can keep the blog alive. Spread the word. Pass it on! With your help we can make this a huge success.

 This summer promises to be a wild and crazy fire season, so don't miss out on the inside scoop. Check back every now and then ,and you will see the crazy season first hand from our crew.

Keep the faith! Be safe!

Travis.

1 comment:

  1. you're right, it's early for fire season, especially the 2 bulls fire here in Bend. I'll try to spread your blog

    ReplyDelete