Saturday, July 19, 2014

On the move

We had a slow night last night. You saw the pictures of the fire.  It looked like that for about and hour.  The rest of the night was slow and uneventful.

We made it back to camp this morning at 6 ate it is hard to itand went to bed. But I tell you this it is difficult to sleep in a gym with people coming in and out all morning long. But the good news we were being moved.
We are not only moved.back to day shift but we're currently on our way to juntura. Ultimately it is the other side if the same fire.
I am sorry there hasn't been much excitement to post. But the fire season. Is early and we will have lots of good stuff to post.
I will try to get more picture for you as well. I did get some nice film of the big caterpillar digging line. I will probably post it later this season or just after.  It depends on the time i have.
Keep  checking  back. I will do my best to update you every day if possible. Be safe and don't forget to tell your loved ones you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment