Saturday, February 14, 2015

Whites Metal Detrectors

I just wanted to remind everyone that I am not just a blogger but  also am the LaGrande  dealer for Whites Metal Detectors.

I have been a bit distracted the last year or so, as a lot has happened. Soon I will explain why. At this time though I will say the last year has been hell to say the least.

That being said I am here to help you with any of your metal detector needs. I have a bunch of new catalogs. So let me know what you need and I will do my best to help you. I take Visa Mastercard Discover and american express.

If you are new to the sport, well you can find lots of cool things out there.

Old coins
These are the kind of things you can find out there. It takes a little research and you can find all kinds of treasures.

Happy hunting!

Check back soon I will explain what went wrong on the fire that resulted in people getting over heated. You wont want to miss it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment