Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Burn operation

Its been a busy several day's. We have been supporting a burn. They burned about 20 miles. 
After the burn we started mopping up and that is what we will do today to. The main part of the fire has been growing and doins some torching and running. The fire has spread ash and embers across the line. This has caused a number of spot fires. So they pulled everyone off of mop up to grid the green.We were able to get all of the spot fires so far.

I hope to have another update for you soon.


4 comments:

  1. Thx for the updates. Helps keep in contact with you. Means a lot. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the updates. Helps keep in contact with you. Means a lot. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea why my comments are put in multiple times. Weird. Hoping you are home soon. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why my comments are put in multiple times. Weird. Hoping you are home soon. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete