Tuesday, September 1, 2015

North Star

Just when we thought our season was over we received a dispatch. We have been dispatched to the North Star fire. We will be camped in Omak Wa.

Tonight we made it to the state park above Cheif Joseph Dam.

I will try to keep you posted as I can. I have no idea of the signal or wifi. I am bringing this post to you because the park has wifi.

This fire has burned over 200,000 acres.

Also just a reminder if you can help donate to the build an engine cause we would really appreciate I ate it. Thanks to those of you who have already donated as well as reposted my cause. Thanks Keep it up!

See you all soon😀

3 comments:

  1. Was sad to see you back out so soon. Our love & prayers are with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was sad to see you back out so soon. Our love & prayers are with you!!

    ReplyDelete