Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Silence Ends

I have been so busy I haven't been able to keep posting. Well that's part of the truth. The fact is it (as you know) has been a really tough winter. I have had some bad flu's and now I am trying to heal up from torn cartilage in my ribs. Also we have been remodeling my home. Yay! no more camping. There has been weather delays and it goes on and on.

It has been really busy this winter. I wasn't able to get enough wood to sell and live off of for the winter so I had to get a job. Next winter I hope to have a full supply of wood to sell to get through the winter.

The good news is we are starting to get caught up. At this time we are doing our preseason stuff for this years wildfire season. I was able to put a bigger tank on and the pluming is almost done. At the end of the month we will have our refresher and inspection on the truck. Then we will be ready for what the fire season brings us. I'll keep you posted.

I am going to start the "2016 fire season in review" soon. It was short but sweet. Lots of good work and a special treat for us as we were invited to the Welpinit Indian pow wow. It was the highlight of our season. you will enjoy it.

So check back and you will see how the inaugural fire season went for Bigfoot Wildfire......

Here is a teaser:








No comments:

Post a Comment