Saturday, April 22, 2017

Rei Affiliate

I know like many of you we hate all the pop ups and also the adds we see on web pages. However it does help to fund the web page. How? When you click on a link and make a purchase we get a small percentage of the purchase.

That being said I have these links on here that I think will  save you money. So if you are planning to do an online order with one of these companies, I would like to ask if you could do so through the links I have on here.

Part of the reason is that REI has told me if I don't get enough hits they will terminate my avbility to use their link. So if I lose it I won't be able to save you any with that given company.

Thank you and stay tuned as I will have a continuation of last years fire (short) season in review. You won't want to miss it. It was short but sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment