Friday, August 3, 2012

Oregon Wildfire Season

Oregon/Washington's wildfire season is just beginning. The forecast is for lightning starting Sunday through Tuesday. Our crews [Aqua Force} is poised and ready to go to work. We have 3 engines. Two type 6 engines and one type 4 engine.

So once again as promised I will give you the inside track as I have cell service. It is my hopes to give you daily updates of what is going on with the fire and what we are doing. I will post pictures as possible as well.

To see a glimpse of what we do out there check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6h_BhJs_9M&feature=plcp

This was a fun afternoon.

I hope you enjoy following along. And if you would do me a favor tell a friend about my blog.
Thank you so much!
Travis

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe! I hope you have plenty of work, but I also hope you don't - does that make sense?? :-) I am enjoying your blog Travis. I don't get out in the woods like I used to, and it's nice to 'tag along' when you do. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete