Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fire Engine Update

As so many of you know I have been trying to raise money to build a wild land engine. Those of you who supported me in this endeavor, I want to thank you very much.

I decided to do this in part, because I wanted to be closer to home. I want to spend a bigger part in the community service that I am involved in. I also wanted to be free for other endeavors.

That being said, one of the other endeavors is the reality show. I need to have time during the summer for filming. Being close to home I will be able to take better care of responsibilities at home, and still have time for the reality show.

I do want your opinion though. We have one HD camera and a GoPro camera. I would like to have multiple camera angles. In order to do so we [our team] would need another camera. And we would like another GoPro. It is also important to have a new editing program. But as usual we are short of the money to do purchase these items.

What I would like is to ask you: What do you think about our team using  the Kickstarter service to try to raise the money for these item's? If you are not familiar with this program, basically it is a project funding program. People who like and want to support the project can donate to it. The peoples donating it what makes the project a success. But those who donate don't just give free money. They would get something in return.

What I would give in return would be a out takes DVD, a signed photo of the stars of the show, a copy of the first show on DVD, and even  someone could be in the show. Things like these are what ones who donate would receive. If you had other idea's in addition to these, that would be good.

I will be honest I have mixed feeling's about asking for help, especially when it comes to money. That is why I want your feedback. But if we do this I won't waste the money that I might raise. It would go to the reality project. I would also use it for filming a animal documentary. This has been on my to do list for some time.

For a look at what we are going to do you can look here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA0e0RWhx40

As many of you know we have been working on this for some time. While it has been a challenge to complete, we are looking forward to moving forward and completing this first episode.

Thanks for the input and support!
Pstip

No comments:

Post a Comment