Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A New Series

I am going to add a new series to my blog. It will be a sporadic series.

It is going to be about metal detecting. I will show you our adventures, our finds. From time to time I will have a story about our finds. Things such as the story leading up to what we found.

My thoughts, and the process it took to find the target. I will also have lessons learned. We often learn new things about our detectors and the targets we  find. I will also have lessons on detector etiquette.

I will also post pictures of the things we found as well as the area we are hunting. I will give a small history lesson as well.

I need a name for the series. Can you help with some suggestions on what to call it?

Give me some ideas!

Here's a couple I had:

The detector diary

Treasure quest


1 comment:

  1. I kind of like "Have V3i, Will travel"
    Dave

    ReplyDelete