Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Still here

It's been a long time since I posted here on my blog. But believe it or not I'm still here. It's been a real busy winter spring and early summer.
Last weekend's rain delayed the start of fire season in region six. But it is picking up all over the West Coast. Likely we will be working by the end of the month.

As always I will keep you updated on this blog of all the happenings.

Just to give you an update I have a crew the engine is ready and we are just waiting for dispatch. In the meantime I have been working cutting and selling firewood.

My buddy and I did some alterations to the engine. We added a cage on top of the toolboxes that will store water gatorade and handtools.

I am sorry I haven't kept up-to-date with this blog and I know many of you enjoy it, but it has been a very busy year. I will do my best to keep it a little more regular as I can. See you soon bye

No comments:

Post a Comment