Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blog Adds

I suppose you noticed the ads I have on this blog. I have them here to help support the blog and also to raise some greenbacks to support the other projects. I have tried to have ads that you can get great deals from. For instance the Sierra add is a killer site to get really good brand name stuff at a BIG discount.
You may have noticed the Donate add. I do not expect anyone to donate to this. I put this in to help to support this blog and fund the other projects {like the mushroom project see the Jan 24 post}. I do not expect anyone to donate. However if you want to you may do so. I would be very grateful for any help you can give, however please don't feel obligated to do so. It is voluntary.
I do have one request though. If you are planning to buy something from one of these companies I would really appreciate it if you would buy it off of my link as I will get a commission from sales through these adds. I have tried to pick adds that have to do with the outdoors.
 I will keep all of who follow up to date on outings with pictures updates, reaserch findings and other special happenings.
Thanks Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment