Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring things

Looking forward to getting into the outdoors? Oh yea! Everyone is.
 Here's a few of the things that this blog will be doing this spring. Likely mid May.
The mushroom project will be on. {See http://mountaintravis.blogspot.com/2012/01/morel-mushroom-research-project.html} I will post what experiments I will be testing,and show you the results ect. I will also include pictures. I have many experiment's to do so there will be a variety. I will use some of your ideas as well. That being said if you have any questions about the shrooms you would like to have answered please submit those to this blog and I will put it into my book of things to do. I will post the results of these as well.

 Also I will Bring back the "Who's Tracks" Feature. I will have pictures of the tracks and the critter who made them{I hope}.Sometimes the critters are hard to find. I think they are camera shy.

 Also I will have a "How to track" feature as well some time this spring.
It will be a busy spring but hopefully a successful one. Good things to happen soon.Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment