Friday, December 23, 2011

Todays Mini Adventure

It was nearly another skunked day today. I filmed a black squirl but he just sat there like a stone statue.I walked in an out of draws,across meadows, and through the woods.I thought I was going to be skunked but on the way out I saw a small herd of elk.
 The mobile blog worked well but the locator was a bit off. I turned the GPS on and then forgot to update the locator beckon. Oh well. Trial and error. Mostly I would say t was a success.

Below are some of what I saw today.
A good place for a survivor shelter?

This was fresh coyote track.The three marks....? I don't know, Maybe he was telling me something.

My resting view. The point of Walker ridge.

Somebody's Den.

The Elkhorn Mountains on the breaks of Five Points Canyon

Fresh Elk tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment