Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Welcome guest,
As you can see this is my first blog. What I plan to do with it is keep anyone who is interested in following my Projects, Trips, Ect. I have a couple of projects I am currently working on. Obviously this is one of them. The other ones? I'm working on a reality show. Filming and editing it,directing ect. At this time I don't want to reveal what the subject matter is, but I hope to have a first episode by the spring sometime. Then I will reveal  it and have a video episode.
The other project is filming animals in their natural habitat. While I don't blame people for filming in national parks, to me its cheating. Also that isn't their real environment. The animals are used to people so they just stand there, or are not as nervous as they are n the wild.So I feel just about anyone can get great photos and video.I go out and hike in the "real" environment. I take my  cameras a backpack with a bit of food and out I go. It is a challenge to get good footage but the rewards are really good.
My goal is to share with you what happens in as real time as I can. I will have updates on the next outing as they become planned. I will post pictures and video excerpts of what I'm doing. When I have enough footage I will then make a documentary and put it onto Blue-Ray DVD. I film in HD.
I hope you enjoy the ride. Check back from time to time for updates on progress an the next outing.
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment